Summer Reading Program
For kids: birth to 6th grade
June 17 ~ August 5
Celebrate Science & READING!
Fizz Boom Read ~ YouTube
SDL Rules Are As Simple as
1. Register (You must live in SDL’s service area)
2. Read 5 or more of SDL's books to earn special prizes.
3. Record the titles of the books that are read
Read To Me Program
SDL’s Read-To-Me Program enables babies and preschoolers to take part in our Summer Reading Program.
Parents, older siblings, caregivers, and grandparents who read aloud to young children will instill a love of reading, help reluctant readers and share good books with young listeners.
Reading Sanilac District Library books aloud to young children counts towards prizes for both the reader and the listener.
Summer Reading Party
August 5, 2014
Celebrate a summer of Science & READING!
with Whispering Pines Animal Kingdom
Fun for The Whole Family!
Everyone is invited to celebrate the end of our Summer Reading Program at our PARTY. The whole family will enjoy the special activities, fun and refreshments.
Prizes will be awarded to those who registered and completed SDL’s Summer Reading Program by reading 5 or more of our library books.
SDL’s Summer Reading Mission
- Motivate everyone to read
- Develop positive attitudes about reading & books
- Enable children to maintain reading skills during summer vacation
- Encourage regular use of the library
- Attract new library users to SDL
- Promote Sanilac District Library’s services