The ultimate app for magazine lovers!
Sanilac District Library has joined a consortium of 89 libraries to provide this Zinio subscription. Zinio for Libraries is the world's largest digital library newsstand, offering full-color, interactive electronic magazines. Choose from over 300 titles. These may or may not be titles offered by SDL in print.
- Current issues: New issues are released simultaneously with print editions and are ready for immediate download.
- Back issues: catch up on the issues you missed.
- Easy browsing: Browse our library's collection of titles one at a time, by title, by language, or by category.
- Article Search magazines for specific topics and keywords.
- Collection management: Check out magazines and manage your account.
- Instant reading: Read magazines using your computer (both PC and Mac).
- Mobile apps: Download apps for iPad and iPhone/iPod Touch from iTunes. Android and Kindle Fire/HD/HDX.
- No limits or due dates: Check out as many issues as you want and keep them in your account until you delete them.
Create Your Zinio Account
1. Click on the Zinio icon on SDL’s website: sanilacdistrictlibrary.lib.mi.us
2. Click Create Account in the upper left corner.
3. Select Sanilac District Library from the pull-down menu.
4. Enter your 14 digit library card number. Do not include the * This is the ONLY time you will need to enter your library card number.
5. Enter your first and last name, an e-mail address, a password and confirm the password. Remember your password! Library staff do not have access to your account information.
6. Click Create and Login by using your email and password.
Check Out A Magazine
Choose a magazine by title or category. Click Checkout and Start Reading.
After creating your account, download the app from iTunes or GooglePlay to select and read magazines on your device. Step-by-step instructions and tutorials are available at Zinio Help.